Friday 9 September 2011

Updates

As you can see bellow I've updated with Wind of Justice.

I intended to do the Book of the Shadowlands first, and I have finished reading it but I've moved into a new town to work and for college so thing have been a bit hectic for now.

I'm also finishing to read Wind of Truth so that might even get posted before, but hopefully everything will get done before the week.

As a sidenote the Great Clans is out. I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet, but I'm thinking of waiting for used copies to appear in the secondary market.

However kudos should go to AEG for realeasing the PDF for the book nearly simultaneously with the hardback.

I've also done a more thorough read through of Emerald Empire. While it is about as bad as I feared it was, it does have some nice gems in it. I just wished they were truly striving to prevent bloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment